Merger and Acquisitions refer to the situation when the business or shares of a company is acquired by the other party. The business or the company which is the ‘target’ company, may own real properties or intellectual properties. it will almost certainly have a number of employees and it may operate pension schemes. The target’s rights and liabilities needs to be recognised and investigated by the seller’s and buyer’s solicitors. Whether you are going to buy the target company or sell the shares or business of the target, we cover all these areas by involving different departments.
For the purpose of Merger & Acquisition, we assist you with :
- Primary and advanced due diligence
- Evaluation of bids and forms of considerations
- Allocation of risks
- draft and report on the Acquisition Agreement
- legal, commercial and tax issues of asset sales
- Private Equity and contractual protection for Management Buy-Outs